Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cromulent

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
I have a 2020 Intel MacBook Air with terrible internet access so I can't download big games. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any to me? I've been playing Stardew Valley but would like some recommendations apart from that. This is all on macOS 10.15.

Thank you!

Reactions: ADAMVINH

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I have a 2020 Intel MacBook Air with terrible internet access so I can't download big games. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any to me? I've been playing Stardew Valley but would like some recommendations apart from that. This is all on macOS 10.15.

Thank you!
Terreria

garnerx

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2012
Try Darwinia. It's old but great, a unique cross between realtime strategy, tower defence, and retro arcade shooters.

I love that game, and I replay it every couple of years. It recently got updated with a beta version on Steam that has sharper graphics, and it comes with native Mac support and even a new M1 version. Not very demanding on your hardware, 64 MB download, super cheap.

0000000231.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.