Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 3, 2015
One of my most used app now have a jailbreak detection system that I can't find a way to disable. I tried tsProtector but it did not work. I tried App Admin to go back to a previous version, it worked but now the app force me to update to use it again so Its very annoying and now I'm considering update to iOS 10 because of this issue.

I heard xCon is good but I also heard xCon comes with malware, is it true? if not, where can I get the latest version? I dont like to add a lot of new repo's. I want to be sure the repo is safe before I add them.

Thanks.

MacCubed

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2014
Florida
Try using Flex 3 Beta for iOS 9, it will allow you to install tweaks for you specific app, and they usually have one for jailbreak detection.

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 3, 2015
Try using Flex 3 Beta for iOS 9, it will allow you to install tweaks for you specific app, and they usually have one for jailbreak detection.
Even for localized apps? My app is for Canada only (Cable TV app).

I will try this and see if it help, thanks!

MacCubed

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2014
Florida
Even for localized apps? My app is for Canada only (Cable TV app).

I will try this and see if it help, thanks!
They have a large cloud database where all these tweaks are stored, users create them, and other users download them. It works amazingly, for most apps too, I use it to enable 320kbs on Spotify.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I've never heard that Xcon comes with malware.
But I've noticed with its latest version (42-2 beta), Numbers, Keynote, Pages and iMovie are crashing again. :(

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Nothing seems to work reliably.
Some hacks work to patch detection for some apps but they don't work for every app.
And with flex you might need specific patches made for each app you're trying to bypass jb detection.
It's a major pain.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
Nothing seems to work reliably.
Some hacks work to patch detection for some apps but they don't work for every app.
And with flex you might need specific patches made for each app you're trying to bypass jb detection.
It's a major pain.
Yep. I tried making Flex patches earlier for this and I was completely lost.

Reactions: Applejuiced

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 3, 2015
I just tried Flex. Its a good tweak indeed, but as I expected, there is no patch for the app I need and I tried to create one but I was totally lost.

The latest xCon is on what repo? and is this a safe repo? (I'm not interested in hacks or something like that)

With jailbreak detection, it become more annoying now to lost access of current used apps.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Anyone got a fix for Sky Go app not working on jailbroken devices?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.