Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flipangle

macrumors regular
May 11, 2010
got it. amazing app! wish i gotta 64 gig one now

Why? I actually got a 64gig one. Don't regret it per se, but in retrospect, I probably only "needed" a 32 gig since I found Air Video which allows me to stream all of my videos.

quantum003

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2009
Superposition
I absolutely love Goodreader, it's the best app I've purchased so far. $.99 for that kind of functionality is highway robbery basically... We need more apps that make it easier for you to get your favorite content onto your ipad I think... I really hate the iTunes sync stuff...

flipangle

macrumors regular
May 11, 2010
I absolutely love Goodreader, it's the best app I've purchased so far. $.99 for that kind of functionality is highway robbery basically... We need more apps that make it easier for you to get your favorite content onto your ipad I think... I really hate the iTunes sync stuff...

I agree with you. I can't believe that it's only 99 cents! I just found out the other day that it does audio and video too! And you can password protect individual folders if you want to!

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
I agree with you. I can't believe that it's only 99 cents! I just found out the other day that it does audio and video too! And you can password protect individual folders if you want to!

A/V too? Man I need to dig into this app a bit more and realize it's full potential!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.