Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rjalex

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Rome, Italy
I work in a team that uses the Google ecosystem while I use the Apple Calendar on both my Mac and my iPhone.

I routinely open the Google email invites coming from my coworkers, open the .ics attachment and that correctly creates the entry in my Apple Calendar.

Couple of days ago one of the coworkers changed his Google invite, which I had already accepted as a single even on last Monday 13th Feb 2023, to weekly recurring. I have received his mail with this modified invite and as always opened the .ics attachment to accept it, but it only (re)creates the Feb 13th event and not the weekly repetitions.

Am I doing something wrong or have I stumbled on a bug? Ventura 13.1 on M1 Mac Mini,

EDIT - SOLVED: I deleted the original invite and accepted the modified recurring one and it works. So it's a bug, I'd say

Thank you.

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
I work in a team that uses the Google ecosystem while I use the Apple Calendar on both my Mac and my iPhone.

I routinely open the Google email invites coming from my coworkers, open the .ics attachment and that correctly creates the entry in my Apple Calendar.

Couple of days ago one of the coworkers changed his Google invite, which I had already accepted as a single even on last Monday 13th Feb 2023, to weekly recurring. I have received his mail with this modified invite and as always opened the .ics attachment to accept it, but it only (re)creates the Feb 13th event and not the weekly repetitions.

Am I doing something wrong or have I stumbled on a bug? Ventura 13.1 on M1 Mac Mini,

EDIT - SOLVED: I deleted the original invite and accepted the modified recurring one and it works. So it's a bug, I'd say

Thank you.

I would call that a stuck cache!! Download the application Onyx! run it's Maintenance routines and let reboot you Mac. This should un-stick your cache!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.