Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fatyank

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Chandler, Arizona
I purchased a iMac 24" yesterday. I was in Apple Store to get my wife's phone fixed. Don't know what happened but next thing I know, I'm walking out with a new iMac!!! Can't complain. I've been without a desktop of any type for over 8 years. Living on iPhone and iPad. Being brand new to Mac, I'm learning what apps, that are on my iPad, are available for Mac. Google seems to be difficult to find. Main one I need is Photos, then chrome. There is an app in the App Store that consolidates all the Google apps but they want to charge for it and it's not from Google themselves. Can I get some help here please> Thank you in advance

Fatyank

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Chandler, Arizona
Thank you. Actually I was able to get to all my google apps thru GMail+. When in mail app I go to the icon next to my photo, top right corner of screen.The icon is 3 rows of 3 dots. I click on that and all the google apps show up in a drop down screen. I select which one I want and it opens up. Since I am already signed into my Google account I don't have to sign in again. I did figure this out by accident but it works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.