Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 17, 2011
I was excited to get these so I got one of each color and mine showed up already and to be honest I am no really liking it like I thought I would. I had a full sized 3 and got 2 mini's and a 4 but the mini is just to small and its so thin that my big hands wants to drop it constantly and that is with a smart cover on it. That's my initial thoughts. Its looks good, runs well but if you have big hands you might want to stay with the full sized. I think 1 of these will be going back honestly. I am going to give it a few days but my initial thoughts are that its just to small for a guy with big hands.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 17, 2011
Eating some crow now!

Gonna be real honest now. After several hours of playing with the device and getting used to it, it's awesome! You must run a cover or its just to slick for one. After that its just getting used to it. I'm 6"3 with large hands and after and hour or so it's became rather injoyable to use. The screen is not bad at all! It's no iPhone 5 screen but its pretty damn good! Watched some videos, listened to some music ans played on the web and this thing feels solid. I'll eat crow on this one. Anyone experiencing buyers remorse...give t a few hours then see how you feel about it. Damn it's light and I'm really enjoying it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.