Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdoyle

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 3, 2010
Bought my ipad on friday 16gb 3g version. I was undecided for the day whether or not to return it. It is basically a Ipod Touch on steroids. However after downloading a few movies onto it and putting a few pics on there and seeing the photo frame work and browsing round the web. i've fallen in love with it and now the Iphone i have feels too small. However i wish i had enough money to get the 32gb or 64gb versions. 16GB on this device is too small.
And all this fuss about the qwerty keypad being a pain to use this is a myth i find it just as easy as a desktop keyboard

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009
Yea, I don't know where that comes from. I type just as fast if not faster with my iPad keyboard. I would love to have to do a term paper on it. Hate to admit it but the iPad encourages me to be a better student.

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area
I agree. After using my iPad 3G for about a month I find myself using my iPhone much less. I try to take the iPad wherever I can so the iPhone gets used when that is my only option. Because of the iPad this will be the first time I'm indifferent about a new iPhone unless it winds up having some killer features. So far in the early comments I haven't heard many of those yet. We will see I guess!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.