Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pratsmahon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2015
London, England
Hi All,

Thought I'd share this with you if there are any of you looking to get a case for your iPad Pro. I feel like it needs one, the tablet looks enormous compared to anything that I have used before so will definitely need a case to make it easier to hold and also protect it.

I came across this Orzly case, have ordered stuff from them in the past and their stuff is top quality. They call it a Multi-Functional Case, received it in the post a couple days ago and now can't wait to get my hands on the iPad Pro. Now that I've got the case early I can at least protect it and use whilst travelling back up to Uni on the train.

I've also contacted Orzly who have confirmed the case will have a sleep/wake sensor :D

Here's a few pics of it....

CcmzCl9.jpg

Nice leather effect texture, feels quite nice!

o1KJ42t.jpg

YJ1Qr9u.jpg

Close up of the slots and hand strap on the inside cover. The hand strap will be a life saver when it comes to holding the pro in one hand.

UVq1yhN.jpg

SddDTYi.jpg

Stand features are pretty cool, the one laying down particularly as my course involves a lot of drawing. Also has a pen slot which I'll use when I get the Apple Pencil :)

Drop me a comment if you wanna see more pics. Will upload more images once I get my hands on the tablet.

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2013
Price and link? I don't see how that flap will hold the pencil firmly when the pencil doesn't have a clip

Pratsmahon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2015
London, England
Price and link? I don't see how that flap will hold the pencil firmly when the pencil doesn't have a clip

Regarding the pen, I forgot to mention the Orzly one came with a black stylus so I'll probably use that until the Apple Pencil comes out and I've read and seen more reviews on it and if it's really worth the money.

hyYzLZ9.jpg

Here's where I ordered it from on Amazon uk: http://goo.gl/a1FjT4

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2013
Regarding the pen, I forgot to mention the Orzly one came with a black stylus so I'll probably use that until the Apple Pencil comes out and I've read and seen more reviews on it and if it's really worth the money.

hyYzLZ9.jpg

Here's where I ordered it from on Amazon uk: http://goo.gl/a1FjT4

thanks for the pic. looks adequate for the included pen. but the apple pencil wouldnt be able to be attached like that bc there is no clip on the apple pencil

Pratsmahon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2015
London, England
Just had an email from Orzly over the weekend, advertising a free case with the Multi-Functional Case, it's only available on Orzly.com as I checked on Amazon and they don't offer the free wallet case. Thought I would share it with you all as it's a really good tablet case and with this particular offer you're getting a bit extra too!

Lwl4tAV.jpg

rayjay3636

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2015
black - i guess i will make a effort and post some pics for others to see. I wouldn't have known about this case had you not done your post
Will try and get some pics up over the weekend

clint-bell

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
I'm loving this case so far! Haven't taken it off since I got it. Quality is top notch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.