Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rychencop

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Georgia
Just one more reason to love the Mac. My daughter comes in a few minutes ago and wants to upload some pics from her digital camera and says that my wifes Windows pc wants the install disk for the driver. I said no problem, came over to my MBP and simply plugged the camera in the usb and that was it. She could not believe it....now if I can convince my wife to go Mac. :rolleyes:

aliquis-

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2007
Just one more reason to love the Mac. My daughter comes in a few minutes ago and wants to upload some pics from her digital camera and says that my wifes Windows pc wants the install disk for the driver. I said no problem, came over to my MBP and simply plugged the camera in the usb and that was it. She could not believe it....now if I can convince my wife to go Mac. :rolleyes:
Uhm, a camera which doesn't support UMS? Or Win98 or older without USB support?

ivi7

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2007
Don't worry you ll always get chances to make her switch. Windows always have issues which macs can solve without having to do anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.