Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium

I played GT, GT2 & GT3 back in the days, then kinda quit gaming for several years and jumped back in with the PS4. I've played GT Sport but never felt like it was my game. The online racing, which is the core of the game, is plagued with weird penalties and the offline part is kinda limited. Seeing the GT7 video sparked a feeling of nostalgia and it seems like a game I can enjoy.

Anyone else looking forward to this game? Do you like GT Sport and were hoping for GT Sport 2 instead of GT7?

Reactions: TheodoreCruz8

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
I never bought GT Sport because of the limited single player. I didn’t get GT 6 either because it came out at the end of the PS3 generation and never got a remaster.

So I’ll probably get this because I loved GT 3-5.

Reactions: BlankStar

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
I'm waiting for a big discount, my backlog is too big to get this game at (almost) full price.

EmlynDewar

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
Chengdu, China
I'm waiting until the end of it's lifespan. There's a great game in there, but they really half assed it as a mainline release. I'd only really want it for single player though, no interest in the online part of GT.

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I'm waiting until the end of it's lifespan. There's a great game in there, but they really half assed it as a mainline release. I'd only really want it for single player though, no interest in the online part of GT.
It is annoying that you are forced to be online to play the game. I don't think Sony/PD plans on changing that requirement (at least any time soon).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.