Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JUCJ85

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
I tried to get the Graphite in 1TB Pro Max from either Apple.com or ATT.com, I had it in bag on Apple, said Sept 24th, then after entering phone number, & SSN, it turned to Oct 6th-Oct 14th in like a minute, so I changed to the Silver on ATT's website, Sept 27th-Oct 1st, not bad, won't be here anyway, in California from 23rd-28th, so hopefully it'll be here when I get home.

mb91

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2021
In the UK on the website I bought mine, nearly all colours and storage sizes are sold out,

LonestarOne

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 13, 2019
McKinney, TX
I tried to get the Graphite in 1TB Pro Max from either Apple.com or ATT.com, I had it in bag on Apple, said Sept 24th, then after entering phone number, & SSN, it turned to Oct 6th-Oct 14th in like a minute, so I changed to the Silver on ATT's website, Sept 27th-Oct 1st, not bad, won't be here anyway, in California from 23rd-28th, so hopefully it'll be here when I get home.
Sept 24 was probably for in-store pickup. That’s what I saw, too. I hadn‘t intended to do in-store pickup, but…

Reactions: JUCJ85

JUCJ85

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
Sept 24 was probably for in-store pickup. That’s what I saw, too. I hadn‘t intended to do in-store pickup, but…
When I was on the Apple Store app, I was gonna do pickup, but it wouldn't let me add someone besides myself, and like I said I won't be here on the 24th, so, I just went with the Silver on ATT.com, didn't have to pay taxes upfront, so I'm happy.

As for the graphite, I swore it said Delivery Sept 24th- Free, then a minute later after entering everything, it went to the Oct 6-Oct 14 date, I guess the graphite is more popular than I thought, doesn't matter anyway, I always use a case, so I don't even see the back anyway. The only thing I'll notice is the camera, and I've had silver/white iPhone's in the past, so I'm used to it.

johnny hotsauce

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2011
Guess I got lucky, graphite 13pro 512gb (not max) for delivery 9/24. First time not doing the big size since my 7+.

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
I was able to get 24th delivery but I noticed the Graphite Pro Max shipping dates slipped pretty soon afterward. Unsurprising that Graphite and Sierra Blue are the most popular colors this year.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
Space Grey/Black/Graphite typically makes up a majority of sales, sometimes as much as 50%. It’s not surprising this would be a popular model. Apple plans wells well so there is plenty of stock for Sierra Blue at least.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.