Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
Yeah, right

"After giving Apple a low e-waste score earlier this month, Greepeace on Thursday night targeted Apple’s posh Fifth Avenue Store for a demonstration. More than sixty Greenpeace activists shone green lights from high-powered floodlights on the glass-encased entrance of the store. "

High powered flood lights - take up lots and lots of energy. Doesn't sound so green to me...

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
"After giving Apple a low e-waste score earlier this month, Greepeace on Thursday night targeted Apple’s posh Fifth Avenue Store for a demonstration. More than sixty Greenpeace activists shone green lights from high-powered floodlights on the glass-encased entrance of the store. "

High powered flood lights - take up lots and lots of energy. Doesn't sound so green to me...

haha thats true

But that's where you're wrong.

They were 'green' lights which means that they're environmentally friendly. I thought that everybody knew that 'green' equals good for the planet! :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.