Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zodiak

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Gatineau, Qc, Canada
Just checked my facebook today to see news about Griffin partnering with a super high quality, low tech, handmade company called Col. Littleton.

This has got to be some of THE BEST leather work I have seen for the iPhone and iPad. They have have some of the nicest leather products on their hands but unfortunatly their prices seem to reflect that too.

I would LOVE to own one of these.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/coop/col_littleton

Zodiak

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Gatineau, Qc, Canada
I know I havent seen every single leather case out there and that in some instances these case far exceed the price of standard cases. But the owner of the company alone is such a character and even though a character doesnt make a company or product, I bet far less people would have purchased Kentucky Fried Chicken without its icon front and center.

But back on track now, I REALLY want some of these products. I dont think I have seen that I think is comparable to build quality, and like the owner says in the video, the products they build look like they have been there since forever :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.