Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KaliYoni

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
I'm not a Gamergate type so I'm OK with Rockstar making changes to GTA. The formula is a bit stale at this point anyway.

And too bad about Saints Row apparently being poorly designed and executed...I had a lot of fun playing the earlier games.

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
I’d like it if we could simply build our own protagonist. it wouldnt be too difficult to have some minor variations in dialogue to match your choices.

Thats what I didn’t like about GTA IV and V. Is that you’re stuck with their character designs for the story. When other major games have supported character choice for a while now. It just seems outdated.

Also have the ability to vary body type and change the body as stamina and strength improve. Like getting yoked in San Andreas.

Reactions: KaliYoni

KaliYoni

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
When other major games have supported character choice for a while now.
That’s one of the things I liked about the Saints Row series…messing around with your character’s gender, body type, voice, etc. made the games funnier and more fun.

how much they have milked GTA Online.
No kidding. It was kind of strange seeing a PS console launch without a GTA release to go along with it. To this day, I still remember how blown away I felt after playing GTA 3 on my new PS2 for the first time.

Reactions: tranceking26
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.