Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jumpie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Atlanta
Anyone know if this has been updated yet for iOS 9? i can't find any info on it.

update: actually it's GuizmoDNS. I didn't know how to update the title

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
No it has not, but if it lets you install it, it does work. I have it installed and am using it right now.

Jumpie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Atlanta
No it has not, but if it lets you install it, it does work. I have it installed and am using it right now.

have you had any issues sending MMS to non-iMessage users when you change the DNS t google's?

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
No
have you had any issues sending MMS to non-iMessage users when you change the DNS t google's?
No, but I am not using Google for my DNS.

I did have some MMS issues last week, but that was a result of TetherMe picking up my old Sprint APNs and not defaulting to T-Mobile's APNs. Removing TetherMe (I don't really need it) fixed the issue.

Do you have TetherMe installed?

Jumpie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Atlanta
No
No, but I am not using Google for my DNS.

I did have some MMS issues last week, but that was a result of TetherMe picking up my old Sprint APNs and not defaulting to T-Mobile's APNs. Removing TetherMe (I don't really need it) fixed the issue.

Do you have TetherMe installed?

yes, but that never was an issue. the only way i was able to correct it was to reset all settings. even though it erased some stuff, i could deal with it. i just can't connect to cydia now

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
yes, but that never was an issue. the only way i was able to correct it was to reset all settings. even though it erased some stuff, i could deal with it. i just can't connect to cydia now
I believe Cydia is down for some reason. Saw a post on reddit indicating that.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Lucky you didn't get stuck on an infinite loop if you reset all settings

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.