Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ra2king

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
na
This icon appeared 2 days ago, I don't know how. And it locates on the top bar of my Macbook Pro desktop. When I either single or double clicked it, nothing happened and no related notations about it. The weird icon is attached below, I can't figure out what is it. Please help :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 2.00.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 2.00.39 AM.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 165

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
That's Adobe's Creative Cloud icon. Have you installed any Adobe's applications?

If nothing opens up, you can press the command key and then drag it off and get rid of it

Reactions: ra2king

jerry70450

macrumors member
Dec 5, 2017
That's from adobe creative cloud. You've installed Photoshop or Premiere or After Effects or Illustrator or some other Adobe apps recently haven't you.

ra2king

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
na
Thanks guys :)
[doublepost=1516146423][/doublepost]
That's from adobe creative cloud. You've installed Photoshop or Premiere or After Effects or Illustrator or some other Adobe apps recently haven't you.
yea, u are right
[doublepost=1516146470][/doublepost]
That's Adobe's Creative Cloud icon. Have you installed any Adobe's applications?

If nothing opens up, you can press the command key and then drag it off and get rid of it
sorry, I have pressed the command key, still can't get rid of it
[doublepost=1516146665][/doublepost]

alright, I finally removed it. Thanks again

MacGizmo

macrumors 68040
Apr 27, 2003
Arizona
Keep in mind that the CC menubar icon is the CC app, and is actually used for updates, font syncing with TypeKit, downloading visual assets and more. It's also the app used to check your subscription status once per month with Adobe's servers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.