Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Orbiter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2018
Hello,

I am using a 13" MacBook Pro (Late 2013) running MacOS 10.14 Mojave, and am using an iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 12.1 (public beta 2).
Now here's the problem: I have Bluetooth enabled at all times on both my iPhone and Mac, and have turned on the settings that allow for handoff between my iCloud devices. Yet, these features, handoff, continuity & iCloud Clipboard aren't working. I don't get the icon in the left of my dock on my Mac, or at the bottom of the screen of the multitasking window in my iPhone.
I have been stuck with this problem for a while now, and I thought updating and reinstalling both iOS and MacOS would help solve this issue, but it didn't.
This is really starting to bug me, so can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

*edited to correct a mistake. While I wrote “at the right side of the dock” I meant “at the left side of the dock”.

EDIT 2: For some reason, it all started working last weekend. I will keep this question up in case someone has the same problem in the future.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.