Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bubbler328

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2014
Any users of HandyPrint here? I am always printing shipping labels from my phone or iPad and iOS 17 seems not to want to communicate with printers listed via Handyprint. They show up in the list of printers, but if I tap them it backs out to the previous screen as expected, but doesn't show a printer selected.

I've rebooted everything but no dice.

I know it's a defunct app, but I need to make these network printers into AirPrint printers and I don't know how else to do that.

Thanks!

Skullman

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2020
Any users of HandyPrint here? I am always printing shipping labels from my phone or iPad and iOS 17 seems not to want to communicate with printers listed via Handyprint. They show up in the list of printers, but if I tap them it backs out to the previous screen as expected, but doesn't show a printer selected.

I've rebooted everything but no dice.

I know it's a defunct app, but I need to make these network printers into AirPrint printers and I don't know how else to do that.

Thanks!
I have the same issue. Printopia works but you have to pay for it.

Mr.X

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2008
Can confirm, same issue here with HandyPrint. Have to see if the dev is still around or they have some support, since I did pay for it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.