Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DD88

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 6, 2022
D204AF0F-75DF-425E-8441-8E9B051968DF.jpeg

So I was looking at my profile because people were insulting me and I discovered you have the option to report yourself? 🤣
This reminds me of Facebook where as the administrator of a page you can ban yourself as admin and lose access to your page, what good does this serve?
Do I post something then do a liar liar and “object” to my own thoughts and report myself. Reporting yourself is just plain silly at this point and the option to report your own profile is frankly pure roflcopter. Im not asking people to report me though ….

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
There are situations where one user might want to report another for a more general problem that's not connected to a single post (pattern of trolling, harrassment, etc). In those cases, it can make sense to send a general report of the user from the person's profile. I suppose it's just a matter of there not being an option to turn off seeing it when you're viewing your own profile.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.