Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m4v3r1ck

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The Netherlands
Reformatted a SSD RAID0 on a PCIe card in my MP 5.1 (2012). I've done a clean install of OS X Yosemite, migrated my production (redundant) SDD to it and been testing all day long.

Albite some of the software issues already mentioned in the forums I haven't had any hardware compatibility issues in Yosemite. Still humming with this Developers Preview. Great job Apple! :cool:

~ Cheers

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
Reformatted a SSD RAID0 on a PCIe card in my MP 5.1 (2012). I've done a clean install of OS X Yosemite, migrated my production (redundant) SDD to it and been testing all day long.

Albite some of the software issues already mentioned in the forums I haven't had any hardware compatibility issues in Yosemite. Still humming with this Developers Preview. Great job Apple! :cool:

~ Cheers

Agreed. The problems I've noticed have been mainly with new features being added, which should be expected throughout the beta cycle.

No hardware issues have reared their ugly heads yet.

Yosemite is running quite smooth on all other portions, for the most part and I GeekBench every build just for my own curiosity and both my iMac and MBA benched higher results than with other builds in Mavericks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.