Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

purdnost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
The cover art for all Harry Potter movies has changed two times in the last week. Do you think they’re honing in on an aesthetic they like? Not pictured is the latest cover art, which is similar to the first picture, but without the numbers. I personally liked the second batch (below).

Also, I’ve noticed Apple updating a lot of cover art to have a similar “prop” aesthetic. See: Inception, Batman, Dumb and Dumber, etc...

EicX7jpVgAAZ7Eq

ElY8rvBWMAcn3O3

purdnost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
Regarding the cover art changing to a common themes for otter movies, if you open the TV and navigate to “Movies” and scroll down to “Build Your Collection”, you can see a variety of movies that now sport this look. An interesting direction for Apple, I think.

TrenttonY

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2012
Regarding the cover art changing to a common themes for otter movies, if you open the TV and navigate to “Movies” and scroll down to “Build Your Collection”, you can see a variety of movies that now sport this look. An interesting direction for Apple, I think.
Yea boring.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.