Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonese2017

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Hello. As the title says, upon reading more threads and questions related to this subject on the internet, people who got one said that the IOS ranged from 9.3 to 10.3.3, depending on their time of purchase and more importantly on the capacity. As we know the 32GB and 128GB came out 1 year later than 16GB and 64GB.

Though i haven't found an answer to my particular question so that's why i'm wondering about this.

I'm just interested to see if anyone who got an SE recently had IOS11 on the phone. I'm looking to get one myself and i just don't want it to have 11, i would like to keep it on IOS9 or 10 until the app support ends.

Thanks in advance!

iphonese2017

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Got it, thanks! Does anyone know if retailers know the manufacturing date and if they tell you, or some way to check it out when you get the phone? Before opening it possibly?
[doublepost=1514058436][/doublepost]
25th November 2017
Do you know if you can check the date of manufacturing when you get the phone, but not by opening the box?

Reactions: iOZZY
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.