Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Getintothegame

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2012
Big Sky, MT
I'm sure that most wouldn't have got them yet, but I'm still pending here - my shipment date is set to 11/6-11/8, but I haven't got any other confirmation. I haven't been charged yet, either.

Anyone received a shipping confirmation yet?

EDIT: Apparently, my estimated delivery date is 11/08/2013.

jercdevil

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2012
Orderd a SG 32g on Friday still haven't heard from TMo. Called today and they said there backorderd for a couple of weeks :(

Getintothegame

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2012
Big Sky, MT
Just checked my status on a whim and noticed that it is now marked as shipped. The day is set to 11/5, but should arrive 11/8, Friday.

Cool!

carbphrek

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2013
Tampa Bay
Ordered a 16g grey early Friday, no idea when it will ship.
Ordered a 16g silver late Friday and received shipping notice last night for Thursday delivery.

Jeffrosproto

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2008
Ordered a 16GB Silver late Friday (~11PM EST), Shipped last night, on the truck for delivery today (I live close to Louisville, where it shipped from)!

Iceboie

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2011
How do you checked your order status if you called and ordered your iPad Air? On Nov 2nd, I called and ordered an iPad Air 32GB Black/Space Gray, yeah I know, the new black is white blah blah blah... I already bought the white iPad Air 16GB for my wife since Tmobile B&M store had in stock but even though the white looks nice when it's off, it's really distracting when you actually use it due to while borders. Black is beautiful in my eyes for high devices.

Last edited:

Bengy66

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Ordered IPad Silver 32Gb on 11/2 around 1:30 and my order is still processing. They are probably still debating on giving me the EIP and free 200 mbs like they promised 6 times now

jercdevil

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2012
Ordered IPad Silver 32Gb on 11/2 around 1:30 and my order is still processing. They are probably still debating on giving me the EIP and free 200 mbs like they promised 6 times now

Have they canceled yours? They canceled mine once already. Had to call and go thru the whole process again:mad:

seamusk

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2007
I ordered early on Friday and just got mine. Unfortunately my bill shows a $10.33 balance, which they swore I would not be charged. So I have to call and figure this out. No time today though. :(

Bengy66

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Have they canceled yours? They canceled mine once already. Had to call and go thru the whole process again:mad:

No not yet but I am anticipating them to contact me soon saying it's been cancelled. At that point, I will be going with sprint for their 1.5 GB for $15

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.