Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPawd13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
it looks even better! the blue paper was just not my thing. p.s not my image, someone else posted it on a different site :)
aSxt8PV.png

TheRainKing

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2012
I don't understand why they made the photos and game centre icons like that. Neither icon has any relevance to the app name, and because the icons are similar in style, they look related; even though they are completely different apps.

kramjam

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2008
California
I like it a lot more on a darker background, however I really hope Apple listens to the feedback and decides to change the Safari icon before releasing to the public.

Reach9

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2010
In America
I like it a lot more on a darker background, however I really hope Apple listens to the feedback and decides to change the Safari icon before releasing to the public.

Not only Safari..

Camera, Reminders, Stocks, Game Centre (why is this one glossy?), Newsstand, and Settings.

Please change them..I'm not updating to iOS 7 until there is a jailbreak.

iPawd13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
Not only Safari..

Camera, Reminders, Stocks, Game Centre (why is this one glossy?), Newsstand, and Settings.

Please change them..I'm not updating to iOS 7 until there is a jailbreak.

I agree. I hate how some of the icons look so badly made. For example, Newstand and Camera look a little bit pixel-y if you notice in the picture, and Safari is self explanatory. So are the others you mentioned.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.