Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

markw10

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2006
I tried to purchase a bluetooth headset when I purchased my iPhone on Friday. At the time they told me they didn't have any of the Apple Bluetooth Headsets in stock. They suggested Jabra, Plantronics, or Jawbone. I like Apple products so really thought it would be best to use Apple's bluetooth headset.
From looking at pictures though it seems it just has the earbud piece that fits in the ear but it doesn't have the usual ear loop that loops behind the ear. Does this type of setup really work well? What are opinions of people who have used this headset?
Is there another headset I should look at instead?

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
I tried to purchase a bluetooth headset when I purchased my iPhone on Friday. At the time they told me they didn't have any of the Apple Bluetooth Headsets in stock. They suggested Jabra, Plantronics, or Jawbone. I like Apple products so really thought it would be best to use Apple's bluetooth headset.
From looking at pictures though it seems it just has the earbud piece that fits in the ear but it doesn't have the usual ear loop that loops behind the ear. Does this type of setup really work well? What are opinions of people who have used this headset?
Is there another headset I should look at instead?

The Apple BT Headset isn't out yet. So I doubt you are going to get any response. apple.com still shows 2-4 weeks until shipping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.