Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 17, 2010
So I have had my 13 pro for a couple weeks and I find myself missing the feeling of my X. Keeping the x isn't an option as the battery life is putrid and the camera is terrible in low light. My thinking is the 11 pro would be perfect for me as the camera rocks and the rounded edges is my jive. Can anyone attest to the battery life with the 11 pro? It can't be as bad as the X correct?

I really hope someone has had an 11 pro tried the 13 pro and can chime in!

mtcislak

macrumors regular
May 30, 2019
I will always have a soft spot for the iPhone X and kept mine for sentimental value. However since then have had xs max 11 pro max 12 pro (thought I wanted to downsize) and a 13 pro max. Each has its upgrades but if I’m being honest. Sierra blue alone is with the upgrade. Each one of these phones is still great and upgrades are never necessary but that’s ultimately up to you the purchaser and user.

Reactions: Bethanie21

Cheefy

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2020
I’ve had an 11 Pro since launch date. Battery has always been brilliant and still is. The build quality is really good and it hasn’t got a mark on it. Photo quality has always been impressive in all situations. I was thinking about upgrading to one of the 13’s but my 11 Pro is still too good to let go. The trouble is that someone wanting to buy a new 11 Pro now, they are still expensive and not much less than a 13 Pro. If you can find a mint 11 Pro at a good price then that’s worth a thought.

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 17, 2010
I’ve had an 11 Pro since launch date. Battery has always been brilliant and still is. The build quality is really good and it hasn’t got a mark on it. Photo quality has always been impressive in all situations. I was thinking about upgrading to one of the 13’s but my 11 Pro is still too good to let go. The trouble is that someone wanting to buy a new 11 Pro now, they are still expensive and not much less than a 13 Pro. If you can find a mint 11 Pro at a good price then that’s worth a thought.
Great point! The 13 pro was $800 after trading in my X. I can get a "good" 11pro off Gazelle for only $440.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.