Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gk_plastics

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
Akashi, Japan
Hello everyone,

I'm a app developer at Plastic Software, a small indie software maker based in countryside of Japan.

We have just released the public beta of a macOS utility app named Haste, hoping that it helps us Mac users to search the web faster. We are planning to submit the app to Mac App Store within a few weeks after some bug fixing and polishing.

Now we are looking for anyone who would be interested in beta-testing (simply giving a test drive to) the app.

Haste Product Site (Has explanations / a quick intro video / a link for downloading the public beta):
https://www.plastic-software.com/haste/
(Haste Public Beta Compatibility: Mac OSX 10.11 or above)

Please give the app a try if you think it's worth. Any comments, suggestions, bug reports and English corrections (sorry I'm not a English native) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and attention..!

haste_screen2.jpg

haste_img@0.75x__.png

Last edited:

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Oct 13, 2008
Hello everyone,

I'm a app developer at Plastic Software, a small indie software maker based in countryside of Japan.

We have just released the public beta of a macOS utility app named Haste, hoping that it helps us Mac users to search the web faster. We are planning to submit the app to Mac App Store within a few weeks after some bug fixing and polishing.

Now we are looking for anyone who would be interested in beta-testing (simply giving a test drive to) the app.

Haste Product Site (Has explanations / a quick intro video / a link for downloading the public beta):
https://www.plastic-software.com/haste/
(Haste Public Beta Compatibility: Mac OSX 10.11 or above)

Please give the app a try if you think it's worth. Any comments, suggestions, bug reports and English corrections (sorry I'm not a English native) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and attention..!
Looks very nice. I'll give it a go. Good luck with the app.

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Eager to try the Public Beta. "Download Haste Pupic Beta 1" -> blue download button. If you'd like to change the word 'Pubic' to 'Public' then I know what I'm hopefully downloading. :D

Btw.. I'd like to know if I can help translate the strings within the app to da-dk locale? I just first have to get familiar with the app which I'm planning on doing.

gk_plastics

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
Akashi, Japan
Eager to try the Public Beta. "Download Haste Pupic Beta 1" -> blue download button. If you'd like to change the word 'Pubic' to 'Public' then I know what I'm hopefully downloading. :D

Btw.. I'd like to know if I can help translate the strings within the app to da-dk locale? I just first have to get familiar with the app which I'm planning on doing.

OH NO I knew my English would be a problem but it's the worst one!! Thank you so much for pointing that out, you saved (or finished) my life ;)

Also thank you very much for your offering help with da-dk localization, that would be awesome! If ok could you drop a line at gkameda@plastic-software.com anytime convenient for you? Thanks again!

Reactions: sd70mac

gk_plastics

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
Akashi, Japan
Thank you very much for all who tried Haste beta 1! The beta 2 is out now, with several improvements and fixes based on some of your valuable feedback and bug reports. Really appreciate your kind words and support!
https://www.plastic-software.com/haste/version_history.html

We would really appreciate if you try the new beta 2 and give us another feedback on it. The improvements may not be super obvious, but we believe that they are quite meaningful and will help to improve the efficiency and the speed of your daily web search even more.

If you have never tried the app that's awesome as well, we would be very glad if you give it a try and let us know what you think. Here is the brief introduction:

https://www.plastic-software.com/haste/index.html

Thanks again, we are looking forward to your feedback on the app!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.