Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SegNerd

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2020
I did get a notice that someone logged into my account from Indonesia. I already changed my password.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I had someone sign-in from Vietnam in March, I immediately changed the password. And I enabled two-factor authentication a couple days ago.

Oh...that was me. But I’m not from Vietnam, (I just put that as my country of Origin to throw you off). Hey Danny, you still working at Target?😁 [Sorry, I had to, I have to make light the situation....]

Seriously, two-factor should be a standard across all platforms with security, not just in the gaming segment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dannyyankou

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Oh...that was me. But I’m not from Vietnam, (I just put that as my country of Origin to throw you off). Hey Danny, you still working at Target?? [Sorry, I had to, I have to make light the situation....]
Wait, I actually do work at Target. Was that just a joke or did you see me post that elsewhere? Haha.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Wait, I actually do work at Target. Was that just a joke or did you see me post that elsewhere? Haha.

Haha. I just made that up. I just figured Target was popular in general to use as commonality of stores to see others in. But that’s a good guess. (Now someone from Vietnam reading this, is going to come pay you a visit at Target in N.Y.).

tkukoc

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2014
I didn't get any sort of email, checked my account today and nothing was listed as being logged in anywhere but at my home... but enabled 2 Step anyway. Sucks for anyone who did get hit, nasty!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.