Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I've installed summerboard on my ipod and everything is plugged in and im trying to connect to cyberduck. I put the ip address in but it says connection failed? am I doing something wrong?

cavebob

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2007
I've installed summerboard on my ipod and everything is plugged in and im trying to connect to cyberduck. I put the ip address in but it says connection failed? am I doing something wrong?

hmm... by saying that you've installed summerboard i take it that means your jailbreak and everything is done and theres no probs with it ya?
If thats the case, in cyberduck you need to pick the sftp connection type and not standard ftp. You can change it in the drop down menu.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
Hmm I tried that, still getting the same problem. I have jailbreaked, installed summerboard on my ipod and now am trying to put the ip (which I obtained from wifi under DHCP in the ipod) is still saying connection failed. It also has a router ip am I using the wrong one?

Uggh im in finally

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I'm up to the replacing the folders part and I can't find Frameworks in my library folder?

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
Ok I give up. If someone is willing to help me, I'd really appreciate it. Please PM me if you are willing to do so :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.