Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
just been searching the tinternet for HD footage of Apple adverts or events but i am unable to find any at all ,

is there any ? or even SD footage

:)

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
When iMovie HD was released, that keynote was projected on an HD projector, but as far as I know there has never been any HD apple footage of any sort put online.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
Chaszmyr said:
When iMovie HD was released, that keynote was projected on an HD projector, but as far as I know there has never been any HD apple footage of any sort put online.
seems weird that they are floggin HD with QT7 and iMove/Final Cut and not releasing there Promotional Material via HD

i was thinking there Demo reels of the Final Cut Studio was HD but yet no success in finding any

just think how gorgeous an Apple advert would be in HD :)

combatcolin

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2004
Northants, UK
True, surprised thre isn't something similar to the QT7HD movie trailers.

But, cost and all that, Apple don't make the trailers the movie studios do, and ads don't come cheap.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
QUOTE=forumBuddy]Hmm, where can I get high resolution version of that Jaguar video?[/QUOTE]
well it was all shot in HD so it must be somewhere on the internet ! so if anyone finds it let me know:)

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
combatcolin said:
GH?

:eek:

HD

Fat Fingers.

:eek:
them fat fingers a?:rolleyes:

still waiting for some good HD Apple stuff ...so while we are waiting have a look (if you have not already) at the BBC's HD reel's from Apple.com

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
combatcolin said:
The Beeb are shooting a lot in HD.

Costs, but they'll make there money back and then some when HD DVD becomes commonplace.
from what i understand they shoot most of if not all of there wildlife shows in HD , just a shame they do not broadcast it in HD on the Beeb 1:(

combatcolin

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2004
Northants, UK
Big budget dramas are shot in HD too.

Sport and of course the Good Doctor will be gracing our screens in high res lovlyness late 06/ early 07

hvfsl

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2001
London, UK
liketom said:
from what i understand they shoot most of if not all of there wildlife shows in HD , just a shame they do not broadcast it in HD on the Beeb 1:(
That should change this year with Sky and NTL launching their HD services. Plus the world cup is going to be in HD for the first time.

whoooaaahhhh

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2006
Pasadena, CA
Yes there are

They have like 3 commercials in HD, but I don't know that apple specifically has shot any footage in HD. But then again, they aren't a Production company, so I would say that if you're looking for GOOD Filmed HD footage just check their gallery, it has plenty of footage that various people have made and encoded to QT HD.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/hd/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.