Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mdmewborn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2016
Can someone explain to me how to enter info such as blood pressure into the ios10 health app? Thanks.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
In first page of "health data", tap "vitals" and you will see it.
Personally prefer previous dashboard.

Mdmewborn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2016
In first page of "health data", tap "vitals" and you will see it.
Personally prefer previous dashboard.
[doublepost=1475420437][/doublepost]Thank you for your reply. I also prefer the previous version. When I click join results as you've suggested, I see many topics I can enter data into but none for blood pressure and heart rate. These are important for me to track.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
[doublepost=1475420437][/doublepost]Thank you for your reply. I also prefer the previous version. When I click join results as you've suggested, I see many topics I can enter data into but none for blood pressure and heart rate. These are important for me to track.
IMG_1859.PNG

First you should go here.
IMG_1860.PNG

Then you should go here.

Mdmewborn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2016
View attachment 662171
First you should go here.
View attachment 662172
Then you should go here.
[doublepost=1475421916][/doublepost]When I do as you said, I get a screen that shows blood pressure and heart rate data from 9/27, which was the date I upgraded to ios10 and the last time I was able to enter data. I do not have the second screen you show. I wonder if different phone models show different data. Thank you for your efforts.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
[doublepost=1475421916][/doublepost]When I do as you said, I get a screen that shows blood pressure and heart rate data from 9/27, which was the date I upgraded to ios10 and the last time I was able to enter data. I do not have the second screen you show. I wonder if different phone models show different data. Thank you for your efforts.
Hmm. I don't think there is anything different from model to model.
You don't have an option called "vital"?
Last resort, drag down where my first SS shows a little bit to reveal search box. And type blood pressure to see if there is an option to allow you to record blood pressure.

Mdmewborn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2016
I appreciate your help and I am a fairly experienced user, but I don't have a search feature anywhere in the health app. Believe me, I have looked.

Mdmewborn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2016
Mine too. Thanks. I've taken too much of your time today. Thank you for your help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.