Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Polinsky

Suspended
Oct 7, 2023
I tried adding coupon code on my ipad like any other code or gift card but it was not recognized. On vision pro, I am not seeing option to enter code. When I click buy the app it is directly asking me to confirm the purchase but no option to enter code.
I redeemed the code on my ipad. If I recall correctly, when I first entered the code on the ipad, there wasn't any kind of acknowledgment. I tried to reenter the same code and got the message that it was already in use. That's when I checked the VP and saw that the app had the icon to indicate it was freely downloadable and it downloaded without any problems.

Reactions: ysvsr1

digitster

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2024
I tried adding coupon code on my ipad like any other code or gift card but it was not recognized. On vision pro, I am not seeing option to enter code. When I click buy the app it is directly asking me to confirm the purchase but no option to enter code.
Hm. I am sure there is a place where you can input any promotion code on the visionOS.
I am sure, because other users confirmed that it is working.

Maybe one person with a real device with US AppStore can help here?

I am currently not able to perform that at all due to a real device is not available to me. I am also sitting in Germany and here the AppStore is not available to us at all, even if I went to the next Development Lab in Munich for testing on a real device.

digitster

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2024
In all AppStores should be anywhere a place, where you can input such promotion codes.

OriginalAppleGuy

Suspended
Sep 25, 2016
Virginia

On Vision Pro, go to App Store. Click your profile picture upper right corner. You’ll see “Redeem Gift Card or Code”. Click that. Enter the code and enjoy!

Reactions: ysvsr1 and Polinsky

digitster

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2024
In the meantime we released an extra app for macOS, which is independent and able to create up to 4 additional virtual displays on the Mac, just on the fly, for direct usage with Vision Teleport.

image:

https://visionpro.digitster.com/wp-content/uploads/Vision-Displays-1.png

Vision Teleport client on the Vision Pro will already detect any display changes while running, so temporary virtual displays can be created and projected onto the spatial workspace of the Vision Pro while working. These virtual displays are invisible on the mac by default. Hardware displays can be switched on and off or plugged dynamically too.

The app (Vision Displays) is freely available on the product website.

download:

https://visionpro.digitster.com/native-vision-pro-apps/vision-teleport/vision-displays-release/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.