Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ncvikingx97

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Okay guys, here is the deal. I have switched to Android for a while ( which I feel is still superior in software and hardware), but it seems I can never become happy with my note 2. While it has great features, I should have stuck with a Nexus. Anyways, I am trying to get out of my phone-obsession ways, and switch to something a little bit smaller and simpler. So, I am trying to reactivate my old iphone. Basically, once I transferred my data plan to my at the time current galaxy nexus, I restored my iphone because I thougbt I was going to sell it. Now, I cant get back into it, without doing the work around . How should I go about reactivating it? It still has its sim in it. Thanks!

ncvikingx97

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Okay, time for an update. I just tried doing the *228 switch, but it didnt work, and it told me something like I needed to go to my Verizon. Now that I am Here, what would you recommend me do? Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.