Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bonjourx

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 26, 2016
does anyone here knows if ATT is strict with the condition of the phones to be returned for ATT next upgrade? I have an iPhone 7 plus and it is slightly bent but not really obvious, only if you put the face of the phone on a table you'll see there's a gap in the middle a little bit. I brought it to an Apple Store today hoping they could help me since my phone is under warranty still, but the Apple employee told me to just not mention it to Att if I'm planning to upgrade since it's not so obvious. The thing is I'm planning on pre ordering online now so that means I have to pack my 7 plus and mail it in to ATt instead, so my question is, has anyone experienced this? Physical condition and over all is perfect except that tiny bent. Phone is flawless. And lastly, I'm not planning on opening the new phone until I get a confirmation that my old phone didn't have a problem, but if I get unlucky and if it does have a problem, can I return the new phone that I got unopened or they won't accept it since it's on the agreement that I have to pay the remaining balance if the phone is not acceptable for upgrade? Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.