Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dsyn2288

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2020
Taking a shot in the dark here as these forums don't seem overly active anymore but here goes!

Basically I've jailbroken my iPhone 11 Pro Max running 13.0, intentionally left there for the assurance I could jailbreak it whenever. The two times the phone has either rebooted or died, I was able to delete unc0ver (as it would no longer open) and get it reinstalled whether it was through altstore or iosninja or one of the other various app stores, albeit each time I've had to this getting unc0ver again became increasingly difficult as if once downloaded from one store I couldn't download it from that same store again. This time however, absolutely nothing is working. I can successfully get Hexxa, Appvalley, Appcake, etc. on the phone but when it comes to actually getting unc0ver installed the download either just straight up doesn't start, leaving a dimmed icon, or starts but fails the unc0ver install from anywhere I try to install it from. Other apps like the various ++ apps work just fine. I feel as if there might be some cached files hidden away in my file system that is making my device think unc0ver is already installed or something when it clearly isn't. Altstore also fails to install from both Mac and PC with I believe error -22412. It may help to know that it seems like my device thinks its still jailbroken granted games like Fate/Grand Order won't start because it believes my device to be in a jailbroken state.

Any assistance would be much appreciated, this is driving me crazy! Thank you!

Kruser

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2020
I've just experienced horrible issues with the same model iPhone as you just on iOS 13.3. I actually just posted a thread about it because I am still having issues. I would say if I were you to try and get rid of the jailbreak immediately, if that be restore to factory or through another route. I believe it may just be something wrong with the older software jailbreaks (I am by no means an expert). I would say if you want to jailbreak there is a way to jailbreak 13.6 (the most recent software) as of right now. I would say restore, update, and go with the most recent.

However if you are looking for a way to re-jailbreak. Which I am not sure still works because it didn't work for me. Look up iCrackurIdevice on youtube he has a way to re-jailbreak and re-download Uncover. But like I said when i needed to re-jailbreak nothing and I mean NOTHING was working for me.

Goodluck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.