Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wendarling

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2017
I have a MacBook Air model A1369 with a cracked screen and I would like to fix it, I've read that I can fix it myself because I can't afford to have it professionally done. I know little about computers but I'm pretty confident in my ability to follow directions, I just have no idea where to start. Idk how to search for a part so if someone could help me figure out what I need and perhaps walk me through it that would be awesome. The back of the computer says it's a 2011 idk if that helps or what other info you'd need I can find it. Thanks!

canuckRus

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2014
I have a MacBook Air model A1369 with a cracked screen and I would like to fix it, I've read that I can fix it myself because I can't afford to have it professionally done. I know little about computers but I'm pretty confident in my ability to follow directions, I just have no idea where to start. Idk how to search for a part so if someone could help me figure out what I need and perhaps walk me through it that would be awesome. The back of the computer says it's a 2011 idk if that helps or what other info you'd need I can find it. Thanks!

Checkout < https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/MacBook+Air+13-Inch+Mid+2011+Display+Assembly+Replacement/6361 >

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.