Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueflower

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Hey guys I'm at my wits end and would appreciate some help. I've been enjoying my jailbreak but today my phone was giving some internet connection issues so I resprung. Ever since that it's won't come out of safe mode. None of my tweaks show up in settings but cydia and sileo still work and odyssey still shows jailbroken. I installer icleanerpro cleaned up the phone and disabled all cydia substrate add ons same issue. I uninstalled all the tweaks I installed over the past two days and still in safe mode. Can you guys please help me out thanks.

Joho2078

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2019
Hey guys I'm at my wits end and would appreciate some help. I've been enjoying my jailbreak but today my phone was giving some internet connection issues so I resprung. Ever since that it's won't come out of safe mode. None of my tweaks show up in settings but cydia and sileo still work and odyssey still shows jailbroken. I installer icleanerpro cleaned up the phone and disabled all cydia substrate add ons same issue. I uninstalled all the tweaks I installed over the past two days and still in safe mode. Can you guys please help me out thanks.

Factory reset and jailbreak

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.