Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shakra00

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 7, 2010
I am thorn between SGP oleophobic and capdase clear. Which do you think is
durable and doesnt wear off easily?

jonrando

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2011
No offense, but who gives a crap? They all do one thing and that is protect the screen. Even some 2 dollar one off ebay will do the job.

dndlnx

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2010
I won't go the cheap route for a screen protector. I love generic silicone cases from China off ebay, they are a couple bucks and I wouldn't buy anything else.

But when it comes to the screen, I get the Power Support Crystal 2 set. I've had the first one on since the iPhone 4 came out, and it's still perfect.

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
Just don't get one!! I've had it for about A YEAR and there is only a couple scratches on the front but the back is scratched up bad.

jekyl

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2011
Mid-Michigan
I have a Zagg Invisible Shield for my Touch 4G and my Touch still looks out of the box brand new front and back. I keep it in a Belkin wallet case but only because I use it as my wallet and keep a drivers license and debit card etc. there too.

JMG

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2006
You can't go wrong with power support crystal or SGP. I have SGP for my iPad and PS Crystal for my iPhone and they are both great and feel much better to use than the the incision ones or some others I have seen on my friends.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.