Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
The apps that it downloads automatically do not install. They just get download and stop when they are ready to install. Will they install after it downloads all the apps? It is still downloading other apps BTW. Ask if you need any more info to help me. I have already tried a hard reset.
Screenshot ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375842295.567849.jpg

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
Let the phone download everything. Resetting the phone is just going to make the downloads take longer. There's probably an app somewhere that takes up a lot of storage, which is why it's taking longer to download all the other apps.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Let the phone download everything. Resetting the phone is just going to make the downloads take longer. There's probably an app somewhere that takes up a lot of storage, which is why it's taking longer to download all the other apps.

I am used to having all the apps download and install right away. But in this case they all downloaded then installed as 2 separate processes. Thank you. I thought they were stuck. But they all installed now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.