Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sellatease

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2019
Nigeria
I am a bit confused on the iphone to purchase. I wanted to go for the used Iphone 8 plus and I discovered that it has the same design with the iphone 7 plus. I then wanted to settle for the iphone 7 because I am on a low budget and I also went through all the specifications and I found out that the have similar specs.

Whats your thoughts on that?

Which should I settle for ?

Refasin

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2019
in my case i would keep the iphone 8 plus better overall =)

Try to get it in red jaja is sooo good

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
Well I can tell you this:
For those who bought a brand new iPhone 7 on launch day, the iPhone 8 was pretty much seen as a "not worth it" upgrade from a 7.
But that was back then. Nowadays, I'd get the 8 Plus if it was in the budget.
There's a lot to not like about the X series phones. The 8 Plus is a sure bet.

Reactions: Locke Cole

Trying to Love Iphone

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2019
Wherever I Work
I am a bit confused on the iphone to purchase. I wanted to go for the used Iphone 8 plus and I discovered that it has the same design with the iphone 7 plus. I then wanted to settle for the iphone 7 because I am on a low budget and I also went through all the specifications and I found out that the have similar specs.

Whats your thoughts on that?

Which should I settle for ?
My IPhone 8+ sucks. I have an Iphone 5 in my drawer that I am tempted to revert back. At least then everyone will not keep telling me that I am fading in and out.....and dropping calls.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.