Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rangerdanger

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Alright, I just exchanged the free HP printer (won't print at all!) I got when I got my Mac for mobile me. Before, I was running the free trial of .Mac, just to get a feel for it. Now, I started a new account, and tried to re-publish my website under my new user name (rangerdanger1@me.com) but iWeb keeps wanting to publish to my old .Mac free trial. Any ideas on how I can switch this. Thanks!

rd

corinhorn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Alright, I just exchanged the free HP printer (won't print at all!) I got when I got my Mac for mobile me. Before, I was running the free trial of .Mac, just to get a feel for it. Now, I started a new account, and tried to re-publish my website under my new user name (rangerdanger1@me.com) but iWeb keeps wanting to publish to my old .Mac free trial. Any ideas on how I can switch this. Thanks!

rd
Assuming that you have installed the MobileMe update, made the appropriate changes ins sys prefs for your new account, then no, nothing to suggest. :( Sorry. Since iWeb still uses the phrase "Publish to .Mac" I would asume that we are going to be getting an iLife MobileMe software update soon.

I imagine that currently, Apple is focused on iPhone and PC related issues with MobileMe. Lately, Apple seems to be doing Mac stuff almost as an afterthought.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.