Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alvin777

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
Hi Mac friends. For some reason Inside Mac Games's security question to be registered is this, it's the hardest but unnecessarily hard security question by far:

"Who is the Marathon (the Bungie game) legend who is also a lead admin?"

Does anyone know? It doesn't say, lead admin of which site, I assume it's Inside Mac Games which doesn't have any contact details. I've tried the founders of Bungie listed on Wikipedia but not any of them is the one. Who could it be (you can post the most likely names).

Thank you in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: Irishman

floral

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2023
Earth
It.. sounds pretty weird that the question involves needing to know an admin of a site you don't have access to, doesn't it?

Reactions: Alvin777

Alvin777

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
Yup, they must have limited bandwidth and don't want that many members making it ultra exclusive (sad coz' there aren't a lot of Mac gamers compared to PC and consoles). I'd love to support a Mac gaming focused site. :-D

I got three names from Reddit, that Pain one was the last. I'd have to find someone from Microsoft since they own Bungie now:

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 11.13.40 PM.png

It.. sounds pretty weird that the question involves needing to know an admin of a site you don't have access to, doesn't it?

Try it for kicks, perhaps they have more than one security question in circulation per IP address if they're doing that:

Alvin777

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
I got to register finally X-D after 3 days, thanks to clues on Reddit and my expertise/training in finding almost anything.

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
Hi Mac friends. For some reason Inside Mac Games's security question to be registered is this, it's the hardest but unnecessarily hard security question by far:

"Who is the Marathon (the Bungie game) legend who is also a lead admin?"

Does anyone know? It doesn't say, lead admin of which site, I assume it's Inside Mac Games which doesn't have any contact details. I've tried the founders of Bungie listed on Wikipedia but not any of them is the one. Who could it be (you can post the most likely names).

Thank you in advance.

What are you even talking about?!?

Reactions: Alvin777
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.