Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

1twojay

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Earth
Hey guys I have a couple iPhone 6's that are still running iOS8.2

I want to upgrade them to 10.3.3 because i've heard bad things about the older iPhones running ios11. But apparently this is no longer possible now that apple has stopped signing the 10.3.3 firmware. Is there a viable solution or am i screwed? Anyone have any issues with i6's running ios11? Thanks guys..

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hey guys I have a couple iPhone 6's that are still running iOS8.2

I want to upgrade them to 10.3.3 because i've heard bad things about the older iPhones running ios11. But apparently this is no longer possible now that apple has stopped signing the 10.3.3 firmware. Is there a viable solution or am i screwed? Anyone have any issues with i6's running ios11? Thanks guys..
You can stay with what you have or upgrade to iOS 11. As with most versions your experience can vary. Some people aren't running into consequential issues, other are running into some smaller issues here or there, and others still experience some larger issues of one type or another.

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2015
It is what you are on or iOS 11 or up. Apple stopped signing the firmware for iOS 10 ergo no iOS 10.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.