Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tiffani74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2021
I am in need of someone who is a iOS 14.7 iPhone 12 jailbreaking expertise .I have been unable to jailbreak my iPhone 12 no matter how much I believe what I am it still doesn’t seem to work. I am ignorant to the tech world so YouTube is really all I know . I’m in my late 40s and my eldest are not aware of how this process works, so if someome would be willing to help me I would be forever grateful. I have gone on amazon and tried the sms card method and that did not work at all or I would not be posting here ;0).. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP

ealexander

macrumors member
May 13, 2020
I completely agree, do you think you could walk me through it? I’m not sure what I’m looking for or trying to do on the link

Only up to iPhone X using checkra1n 0n macs or it’s equivalent on windows can you jailbreak those iPhones up to iOS 14.7 and 14.7,1 if I’m not mistaken. You’ll have to wait a lifetime for a jb for newer iphones past iOS 14.3

Tiffani74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2021
Only up to iPhone X using checkra1n 0n macs or it’s equivalent on windows can you jailbreak those iPhones up to iOS 14.7 and 14.7,1 if I’m not mistaken. You’ll have to wait a lifetime for a jb for newer iphones past iOS 14.3
Any suggestions on what to do with my phone??

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Unless something changes in the jailbreak world you'll have to use the iPhone 12 as intended…with the stock iOS.

I have an iPhone 8 and had it jailbroken but wiped it and started clean with stock. The jailbreak was wonky in that security is extremely compromised.

It's running much better now, I have security, Apple pay works, and my financial apps are working properly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.