Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thenumbersrbad

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
hey, wasn't sure where to post this but since it's about a MacBook Air I figured I would just do it here....

Could anyone help me out, I love this wallpaper but when I use it for my Air the last part of it gets cut off, I can't see the Thor minion.

Is it just because that's how it's sized when I use the Air resolution or can it be fixed some how to show the whole image?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• avenger minions.jpg
    avenger minions.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 940

tag

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2005
Are you saying you can't see the fourth one at all on your screen, or are you hoping there is a version where the last minion isn't cut in half like that?

I did a reverse lookup of the image and it appears that the last minion is indeed cut off like that in all versions. I even came across the original version of this image by its creator, and that picture as well has the last character cut off.

If you simply need the photo resized, just tell us what the resolution of you MacBook Air is, as resizing is a simple enough task.

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
Looks like it was intentionally designed like that. You can't see the Thor minion because the Hulk minion has punched him and he's sailing off to the right from the impact. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.