Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kris100

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2014
I cant use my phone cause i am not registrated as a developer and i can't go back cause i have deleted my phone from iclould, cause i cloud not restore it! it told me deactivate location service first!

So what now? itunes and my iphone tell me both the same my iphone isnt registrated!

Can someone help me out? maybe somehow i still can back to ios 7.1.1?
When i press info i see IMEI Number and the ICCID Number maybe thats what helps me? or should i call the support?

PEOPLE CAN STILL CALL ME? WTF I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH THE PHONE!

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
we really aren't supposed to help you in a situation like this, but put it in dfu and restore to 7.1.1. don't try a beta again unless you pay for a dev account.

pmz

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2009
NJ
I cant use my phone cause i am not registrated as a developer and i can't go back cause i have deleted my phone from iclould, cause i cloud not restore it! it told me deactivate location service first!

So what now? itunes and my iphone tell me both the same my iphone isnt registrated!

Can someone help me out? maybe somehow i still can back to ios 7.1.1?
When i press info i see IMEI Number and the ICCID Number maybe thats what helps me? or should i call the support?

PEOPLE CAN STILL CALL ME? WTF I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH THE PHONE!

Oh well.

DFU mode > Restore.

kris100

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2014
! Thx

Awesome! :d you saved my life! :d well .. At least my phone ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.