Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Janichsan

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
A bunch of the games listed as "likely" or "rumored" are actually confirmed, including "Obduction", "Super Hot", "Shadow Warrior 2", "Kholat" and "Kingdom Come". Probably more.

EDIT: Oh yes, and there's a probable mix-up of "Dark Souls" (no hints for a Mac version) and "Darksiders" (Mac depots in the Steam database).

Last edited:

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
Batman Arkham Knight fall 2015 :D game does not run on top end PCs in its present form, what chance have we got ? Some may say a good chance considering the time frame, think is will be a PS4 buy if I can get my head into around the fact that it is world of tanks in Gotham, not into tank games at all in any way.

ricmcgmr

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
Batman Arkham Knight fall 2015 :D game does not run on top end PCs in its present form, what chance have we got ? Some may say a good chance considering the time frame, think is will be a PS4 buy if I can get my head into around the fact that it is world of tanks in Gotham, not into tank games at all in any way.

Not necessarily, if Feral got the base code earlier and does not need the latest PC code base, they can fine tune the Mac port without having to wait the PC port to be ready.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
Not necessarily, if Feral got the base code earlier and does not need the latest PC code base, they can fine tune the Mac port without having to wait the PC port to be ready.

That's true, but I doubt that will happen.

ricmcgmr

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
A bunch of the games listed as "likely" or "rumored" are actually confirmed, including "Obduction", "Super Hot", "Shadow Warrior 2", "Kholat" and "Kingdom Come". Probably more.

EDIT: Oh yes, and there's a probable mix-up of "Dark Souls" (no hints for a Mac version) and "Darksiders" (Mac depots in the Steam database).

There's a Steam Depot leak for Dark Souls too: http://www.macgamerhq.com/news/dark-souls-mac-reveal/

Solomani

macrumors 601
Sep 25, 2012
Slapfish, North Carolina
Mac Gamer HQ just released a calendar with all the latest and upcoming Mac games. The list is pretty big but I'm sure we can think of a few games missing here:

http://www.macgamerhq.com/mac-games-calendar/

Your thoughts?

I posted a few weeks ago here in Mac/PC Games forums that CONFIRMED for MacOSX is the upcoming D&D online game called Sword Coast Legends. It's not on your (upcoming) Mac Games Calendar as of today (July 4).

Official link is here: (Officially announcing that the game is coming to OSX and Linux)
https://swordcoast.com/content/sword-coast-legends™-coming-mac-and-linux

acastic

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
Have you seen any indications (SteamDB leaks, etc) that this could make it to the Mac?

I doubt it will happen :(

Bethesda Softworks has never really been much of a Mac supporter in the past. Skyrim? no. Fallout 3? no. Wolfenstein? appears unlikely. I assume the new DOOM will be a no too. I hope they change their minds and start brining games over to the Mac or maybe we can get Feral or Aspyr to port a title or two.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
Have you seen any indications (SteamDB leaks, etc) that this could make it to the Mac?

Check here to see what chance this has - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bethesda_Softworks_video_games

Four yes only four out of their games catalogue did they Bethesda bring to the Mac :)

Mind you quite a few of the ones I like do run under Wine and there is always Bootcamp, and they know that so why should they bother ?

I could name quite a few in there I would like to see brought native to the Mac.

acastic

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
We haven't announced a release date or specs yet, but we're definitely bringing Arkham Knight to Mac and Linux. :)

Hopefully the new 15" MacBook Pro with ATI Radeon M370X will be up to the task so I can insta-buy Arkham Knight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.