Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipod touch guy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
tadcaster
Hey guys

i bought my 16GB jailbroken iPhone from dubai i got home and poped my payasyougo 02 simcard in. and i can make and receive calls and send and receive texts and i can dail my normail voicemail and get messages of that but i want to use visual voicemail. and the other thing is that if i try to use 02s edge connection then it says i need to subscribe to edge but a forum said that if i pressed settings>network>edge then i could put in the 02 edge settings but when i select network the edge option isent there. plez help
:mad::confused::apple::(:apple:

philgilder

macrumors 68000
Sep 30, 2007
UK
use search in future

i want to use visual voicemail
this ONLY works if you have an official iphone contract

a forum said that if i pressed settings>network>edge then i could put in the 02 edge settings but when i select network the edge option isent there
you need the edge fix, its on here somewhere. search for it

beankid1025

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2008
Can anyone post a link to the edge fix, because I have been searching high and low for it and haven't come up with anything. I am using firmware 1.1.4 and pwned with "winpwn" the windows version of the pwnage tool. I do not have access to any of the edge settings and I am on the AT&T network. I used the pwnage tool to hactivate my phone so I could skip signing a new two year contract. More information would be greatly appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.