Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IGI2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 6, 2015
IMG_0336.PNG

Hi!

I really like this option to just ask for some artist and then Siri will play his most popular songs.

I just say: Play Busta Rhymes, Play 3oh3, Play Linkin Park, Play The Lonely Island and I have a quick "playlists" of their most popular hits and since I like them, I like everything what's popular from them.

But... maybe it's my American Siri or what, but there is NO WAY to just Play TINIE TEMPAH.
Tinnie-Tempah-banner.jpg

Can you say Tinie Tempah to Siri so that she understands?

PS To workaround this I just play some selected song like: "Written in the stars" and then just ask for more from this artist.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
If you text yourself tinie tempah and ask Siri to read it you'll see how Siri likes it said.
View attachment 607417

Hi!

I really like this option to just ask for some artist and then Siri will play his most popular songs.

I just say: Play Busta Rhymes, Play 3oh3, Play Linkin Park, Play The Lonely Island and I have a quick "playlists" of their most popular hits and since I like them, I like everything what's popular from them.

But... maybe it's my American Siri or what, but there is NO WAY to just Play TINIE TEMPAH.
Tinnie-Tempah-banner.jpg

Can you say Tinie Tempah to Siri so that she understands?

PS To workaround this I just play some selected song like: "Written in the stars" and then just ask for more from this artist.

Reactions: IGI2

IGI2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 6, 2015
Wow! Dammit! It worked.

Thank you very much.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Actually I just asked and Siri played it. I said 'play songs by tiny temper'

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.