Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AvidArtist

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
NYC
Does anyone know why the Heyday Photo Journaling App has been removed from App Store? :confused:

It shows up when I search my previously purchased apps, but when I search it in the App Store, it's not there. I hope nothing shady was going on.

Attachments

• heyday_screenshot.JPG
    heyday_screenshot.JPG
    274.1 KB · Views: 351

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
That company recently got in trouble for its Twitter related apps that let you collect users as a game, so it seems like they had moved on from Heyday a good while ago now (the last update it got was in April 2015).

Probably nothing weird was going on, it just didn't work out for them, and it was easier for them to quietly close the service. You get that with a lot of startups.

Reactions: AvidArtist

robertcoogan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2008
Joshua Tree, California
That company recently got in trouble for its Twitter related apps that let you collect users as a game, so it seems like they had moved on from Heyday a good while ago now (the last update it got was in April 2015).

Probably nothing weird was going on, it just didn't work out for them, and it was easier for them to quietly close the service. You get that with a lot of startups.

Yes, it's a shame. One of the best photo journaling apps for sure.

:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.